- Norton Park Centre, 57 Albion Road, EH7 5QY
- £22,959 - £24,667 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
We have a great opportunity for the right candidate to join our fantastic Finance team!
We are looking for an experienced, and enthusiastic new colleague to join us to assist our Finance and Payroll teams.
Although this role is “all about the money, money, money” …this job is more importantly all about the people we support. If you want to feel that you do a job that matters to the lives of people with support needs, please join us in making a difference every day for individuals, families and to ourselves too.
Our Finance Team is crucial to the success of the organisation and to the quality of service that we provide internally and externally to colleagues, supported people and customers.
In this role, you will be responsible for a range of tasks including:
- Administration, recording, and processing of financial information and procedures
- Ensuring timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices
- Dealing with invoice queries, and liaising with the support team managers and senior managers as needed.
- Producing reports and analyses as required
- Assisting with the development of new financial procedures.
- Assisting with the development and implementation of the organisation’s Quality system within the Finance team
The Action Group is an Investors in People Platinum Award-winning organisation, and we demonstrate our commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion by being a Disability Confident Leader and a proud Stonewall Diversity Champion. The Action Group is accredited as a Living Wage Employer.
We are a strong, supportive, and forward-thinking organisation. If you are a skilled and experienced Finance Officer, with attention to detail skills please apply to join us.
For more detailed information about the role, please have a look at the job description and person specification.
- 24/7 employee assistance programme, with access to free legal advice and counselling
- Good annual leave entitlements
- Ongoing support, training and development opportunities
- TAG Rewards – our exclusive discounts and savings programme
- Travel time payable where applicable
To apply, please go to our website, read the job description and complete the application form.
Do you have questions before applying? Send us an email at email@example.com.
Please send your completed application, self-declaration and equal opportunities forms (you will find them on our website) to firstname.lastname@example.org