- Head Office, Earn House, PH1 1RA
- £19,400 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our HR function based at our impressive Head Office in Perth. This brand new post will be permanent, full time (35 hours per week) across typical office hours Monday to Friday.
The purpose of this role is to provide coordinator/administrator support within the HR team, specifically linked to recruitment activity across the group including the efficient coordination of our overseas placements. This role has a wide remit, though mainly focuses on supporting the Resourcing Manager. Whilst based in our HQ in Perth, there will be a requirement to travel to sites on occasion.
- Co-ordinating various travel, airport pick up, housing and induction arrangements for new overseas colleagues
- Being an ambassador for the business, welcoming new starts and potential new recruits
- Ensuring all documentation is issued, signed and updated (personnel files and the Home Office website)
- Collating and reporting information on daily, weekly and monthly requirements
- Working on projects as they arise, including coordinating all admin and where required travelling to sites to support regional admin colleagues
- Maintaining the recruitment CRM platform
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure the HR system is maintained and up to date
- Supporting with the applicant tracking system
- Uploading vacancies to the website and other websites as directed
- Liaising with sites to support progress the journey from applicant to employee
- Contacting candidates and arranging interviews
- Supporting with representing the company at recruitment events
- General administration as required within the People Services team
Skills and Experience
- Previous recruitment/HR admin experience (highly desirable)
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Skilled in maintaining administrative processes and procedures
- Excellent communication and Customer Service skills
- Relationships - Highly effective communicator who will be confident and comfortable dealing with staff and other key internal stakeholders, as well as communicating with external partners
- Experience of working in a similar, fast-paced admin role
- Driving license and own transport (essential)
*Closing Date Sunday 23rd January*
We offer permanent, secure roles with scope to develop and progress within the organisation. Salaries are very competitive and we have a great range of staff benefits including cashback at various shops and supermarkets and access to free counselling services.
Join our team!