- 2 Stewart Drive, G76 7EZ
- £12,285 - £30,030 per year minimum
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 42 hours per week
This position has expired.
Life as a Care Assistant with Bluebird Care
As a Care Assistant, you will visit our customers in their own homes to deliver exceptional care. Our visits cover a range of tasks such as:
- Social visits,
- Help with appointments,
- Meal preparation,
- Assistance with pets,
- Personal care.
- Complex care.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a career in care. It’s more than just providing care; it’s about making a difference in people’s lives. Being a Care Assistant is one of the most rewarding jobs, if you want to make a difference then apply today!
✅ Experience is not necessary! We are looking for someone with the right personality and passion for helping people. Full training and support will be provided.
✅ Due to the nature of the care provided we can only accept applications from Female Only candidates
✅ Full driving licence with access to a car preferred to allow you to be able to commute between our customer's homes.
✅ A full right to work in the UK – we cannot provide sponsorship.
✅ Good spoken and written English
✅ Completion of satisfactory PVG check
The Benefits of Working for Bluebird Care
- We value our Care Assistants, so we offer market-leading salaries & benefits. Our salaries range from £12,285 to £30,030. We even offer the opportunity for overtime.
- Full-time or Part Time permanent contracts including paid travel time to give you financial security.
- Incremental holidays starting at 28 days pro rata including bank holidays.
- 40p mileage.
- Uniform. phone and PPE are provided.
- £300 Bonus on completion of the 12-week probationary period.
- Flexible hours to meet your family life.
- Company pension.
- Access to SVQ 2/3 in Health and Social care.
- Westfield medical cash plan alongside access to a huge range of discounts.
- Care friends’ points for birthdays, long service, reviews as well as going over and above. We even include 500 points for referring a friend and if you refer 3 you get 2000 points. Each point equals a pound.
There are so many reasons to join our team, but these are our top five
Feeling of reward; There is no better feeling than knowing you have made a difference to someone’s day, week or even month.
Flexibility: We understand the importance of having a work life balance,
Variety: No day is ever the same and this truly is a special part of working in care.
Real qualifications; Unlike other care providers, we offer a full range of training and opportunities to gain qualifications, we also pay for your training course as well as the time you have spent training with us
Our perks; There are plenty of reasons you will love working with us, from our competitive pay rates to our market leading mileage pay. We have a fantastic management team and operate an open-door policy in our branches
When you join Bluebird Care, you join a family like no other. We pride ourselves on the quality of the staff we employ, and when you join us, you will receive the absolute best training and ongoing support to help you in your role.
We look forward to hearing from you.