- 84 Willowbrae Road, Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland EH8 7HW, EH8 7HW
- £10.70 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
VACANCIES ACROSS EDINBURGH!
*NEW RATE* £10.70/hour
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – APPLY TODAY!
- Location: Edinburgh
- Areas Covered: Corstorphine/Murrayfield, South Gyle, Clermiston, Granton, Pilton, Inverleith, Colinton, Oxgangs, Juniper Green, Currie, Sighthill, Slateford, Gilmerton, Liberton, Craigmillar, Leith, Duddingston, Craigentinny, Joppa, Portobello.
- Job Type: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Walkers & Drivers (Must have a driving licence and own transport)
Work for one of Scotland’s leading Care providers and be a #HealthHero by supporting your community’s most vulnerable through these difficult times.
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in Edinburgh?
At Call-in Homecare, we strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
What We Can Offer You
- £10.70/hour (+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (30p/mile)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guaranteed hours
- Job security
- Ongoing training, personal and professional development, including SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free uniform & PPE
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- £300 Bonus - Refer a Friend
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- MUST be a resident in Edinburgh
- Cars drivers are preferable
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
For more information and to apply, please visit https://www.call-inhomecare.co.uk/
If you have any questions, please call us on 0131 656 7310
We look forward to hearing from you!