- 84 Willowbrae Road, Edinburgh, Lothian, Scotland EH8 7HW, EH8 7HW
- £11 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
EXCITING OPPORTUNITY – APPLY TODAY!
VACANCIES IN MIDLOTHIAN!
- PENICUIK AND SURROUNDING AREAS & LOANHEAD
Work for one of Scotland’s leading Care providers and be a #HealthHero by supporting your community’s most vulnerable in their homes.
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in Midlothian?
At Call-in Homecare, we support service users in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. You will be supported by our dedicated management team who are always on hand to advise with whatever you need to do your job safely in the community.
What We Can Offer You
- £11.00/hour (+ holiday pay)
- Pension and mileage allowance (40p/mile)
- Weekly pay
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T with guaranteed hours or flexible working patterns
- Paid training & induction programme
- Fast-tracked job offer system
- Job security
- Working within the same geographical area
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Employee Assistant Programme (EAP) – offering free confidential access to counselling and tailored support programmes.
- Generous refer a friend scheme with opportunity to earn up to £300 per referral (unlimited).
- Continued Support and Career Development. The opportunity to get a nationally recognised care certificate, and further opportunities for professional development through apprenticeships such as SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care.
- Access to extensive well-being services and fitness programmes.
- Internal communication including exclusive store discounts and employee rewards.
- Free uniform & PPE
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- Instore discounts with a Blue Light card offering up to 60% off high street names.
- And, of course, an opportunity to give back to those who need it most.
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- Good level of English
- The ability to commit to one of our contracted shift patterns
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome as we provide full training!
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
We welcome those who have previous experience in the role, but also recruit from far and wide sectors since we provide continual training. Professional support is provided from the beginning of your journey ensuring you are fully trained, competent, and confident to deliver outstanding care.
For more information and to apply, please https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/call_in_homecare_ltd/vms/e/careers/sear…
If you have any questions, please call us on 0131 656 7310
We look forward to hearing from you! Apply today!