- Stanmore Road, ML11 7RR
- £20,431.94 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
This position has expired.
If you’re looking for the next step on your career in health care, you’ve just discovered it.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated Assistant Occupational Therapist to join our dynamic and supportive multi-disciplinary team providing care, support and education to children and young people within the Stanmore House School campus.
About the role
The main duties for this role involve planning and implementing therapeutic programmes for individuals and groups of customers within the professional framework provided by the Occupational Therapist; to evaluate and modify delegated approaches/programmes/interventions as guided by evidence-based systems produced by the Occupational Therapist.
For this role, we have 37 hours a week post ( hours negotiable). Please note, it is a term-time post - 46 weeks a year.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.
Applying to Capability Scotland
Applying to work with us couldn’t be simpler. We’ve got an application form that starts by pressing “Apply Now”, and it works perfectly on your mobile phone if you prefer that. You can request any alternative formats of our application form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org (such as large print or braille).
You’ll then hear from us within three weeks of the noted closing date. We’ll invite successful candidates to an interview. You can keep a track of your application in your profile management settings.
A full job description of this role is available by clicking here: Assistant OT
For more information on this role, you can call Sandra on 01555 6650 41 using reference CS210919.
- Capability Scotland is committed to providing services which embrace diversity and which promote equality of opportunity. We are happy to consider job-share applications.
- Capability Scotland is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable people and conducts thorough pre-employment checks on all preferred candidates.
- A copy of Capability Scotland’s Equality and Diversity Policy is available upon request from the HR Team.