- Wallace Court 191 Main Road Elderslie , PA5 9ES
- £10.28 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 39 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
We’re looking for bold and remarkable people who care. Can you make a difference to the lives of disabled people?
Wallace Court is a residential and respite service in Elderslie, Johnstone, providing 24 hour support 7 days a week, to customers aged between 18 and 65 with physical and learning disabilities.
About the Role
As a Support Worker, you will be a key member of the team, providing:
- High standards of support to our customers
- A creative and caring approach
- Opportunities to build strong relationships with our customers, their families and other supporting professionals
- Encouragement and support to live as independently as possible
- Both personal care and participation in activities are key tasks for the role, so energy and initiative is vital
- You should have excellent communication skills and be flexible and empathetic.
Working with Capability Scotland brings you lots of benefits:
- A generous salary of £10.28 per hour
- Sleepovers paid at £9.50 per hour (industry-leading!)
- Fully paid, sector-leading learning and development
- Fully funded SVQ placement – a qualification which is yours for life
- Excellent annual leave of 32 days per year, increasing with service
- Generous and enhanced pension schemes and family benefits
- As a member of our autoenrollment pension scheme, £10,000 provided in the case of Death in Service
- Flexible working is available
- Access to shopping discounts through the Perks At Work scheme
- Access to Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free 24/7 employee assistance programme
- Free PVG checks throughout your career.