- 10 Bank Street, Inverness, IV1 1QY
- £20,531 - £21,763 per year (pro rata)
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 37.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Support Practitioner – Inverness East & Surrounding Areas
Type: Full-time, Part-time, and Relief vacancies available
Salary: £20,531 - £21,763 (pro rata) per annum / £10.50 - £11.13 based on qualifications, skills and experience
Drivers and Walkers required covering:
- Milton on Leys;
- Culduthel; and surrounding areas
- 35 days’ holiday per year (pro rata)
- Time and a half payment for any time worked over 37.5 hours per week
- Carr Gomm will reimburse the SSSC fee for all new workers applying for SSSC registration
- Anti-social hours enhancement of up to £1042 per annum
- Recommend a Friend Scheme – up to £1000 for each permanent worker recommended (T&Cs apply)
- Additional mileage contributions of 45p per mile
- Fully funded SVQ qualification with support from a dedicated team
- Enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption, and sick leave
- A Defined Contribution pension scheme, with incremental employer contributions
- Membership to Lifeworks; employee well-being and perks platform
- Membership of a credit union
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounts with leading hotels; and more!
“No matter what my personal situation has been, Carr Gomm has always supported me and worked around it."
"I enjoy my job, as just knowing that you are someone’s reason for getting up in the morning, possibly someone’s only contact to the outside world, and seeing the joy in their eyes or their smile on their face when you walk in.”
The Inverness Home-Based Respite Service provides short term relief for primary care givers; this is usually in blocks of 2-4 hours and to provide greater flexibility to work around your other commitments.
Maybe you don’t have any experience and working in Social Care is new to you? Don’t be put off! We’d love to hear from you!
We are interested in what you are like as a person, and what values you can bring. If they match ours, we are convinced that our training and ongoing support will make you into an excellent Support Practitioner. Of course, if you have experience in a similar role, we will value that experience.
Click here to find out about our commitment to data protection