- North Mains Farm, PA67BE
- £9.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Temporary & Casual
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 24 hours per week
This position has expired.
CATCH Scotland is a Care Commission registered company run as a not-for-profit Care And Training Community Housing Support organisation. Although based in the West of Scotland, it meets the needs of young people from all over the country.
Job Description – Sessional Housing Support Worker
. Responsibility for ensuring the promoting and safeguarding of any young people whom you may come into contact with
· Work in accordance with Catch Scotland Ltd vision and aims
· To carry out duties in line with Catch Scotland Ltd policies and procedures and to adhere to the policies and procedures at all times
· Work in line with young people’s care plans/housing support plans
· To ensure the safety and wellbeing of the young people
· To be fully aware of safeguarding and child protection issues
· To fully understand the reporting process of child protection within the organisation
· To promote structure, boundaries and domestic routines within the house
· To work in accordance with the national care standards and co-operate with any inspection process
· Provide a positive role model for the young people, presenting yourself in a highly professional manner
· Provide and participate in leisure activities in line with the care and placement plans of the young people were required
· Develop and maintain professional working relationships with colleagues, young people and families
· To work as part of a team with colleagues and other professional to meet the social, emotional and educational health and mental health needs of young people
· Awareness and responsibility for the health and safety of the young people, colleagues and yourself
Please be advised this role involves lone working.
Weekday shifts are 4pm - 9am, Sleepover shifts are 10pm - 9am, weekends are 4pm - 4pm. Weekday shifts from 9am - 4pm MAY be available.
Please submit your CV to: email@example.com