- Corbenic Camphill Community, Trochry, Dunkeld, PH8 0DY
- £26,098 - £28,778 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
This position has expired.
Our Community has been a home for people with social, emotional, intellectual and learning disabilities in the heart of Scotland since 1978, providing day and residential care in beautiful surroundings near Dunkeld, Perthshire. Over the years it has developed into a community of approximately 120 people, 42 of whom are adults in need of special care. Set in 100 acres of land, Corbenic is made up of seven households and a variety of workshops. As an independent charity, we are part of the worldwide Camphill family and are dedicated to providing a holistic residential environment that meets the social, physical, emotional and economic needs of residents.
In Corbenic mutual respect and concern for the dignity of each person are actively fostered. Individuals are encouraged to contribute as much as possible to the life of the Community. Residents and Day Participants work side by side with volunteers from around the world and an experienced staff team.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES (PLEASE SEE FULL JOB DESCRIPTION AND PERSON SPEC ATTACHED)
· Support residents on a daily basis and ensure their needs are met in line with Corbenic’s value statement and fully aligned with current regulatory guidance and Corbenic Policies across key areas including:
Administration of medication
Care planning and risk assessment
Management of resident finances
· Providing holistic care and support taking into account all aspects of residents’ needs, wishes and preferences
· Ensure to provide high quality person-centered support based on support plans
Why Work With Us?
· Be part of a dynamic, cultured, & diverse community where the Residents are involved in meaningful work, have a sense of belonging & share community life
· Beautiful semi-rural setting. Staff accommodation options available
· Scottish Living Wage employer & 7% Employer pension contribution
· Over 6 weeks paid holidays per year plus additional leave options
· Overtime & sleepover options available to top up income
· Comprehensive training package including fully funded SVQ. Funded PVG
· Wellbeing Programmes & Support Packages
· 10% discount at out local shop and café
· Free home cooked meals when on shift during meal times