- Corbenic Camphill community, PH8 0DY
- £21,008 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
This position has expired.
Our Support Workers are key members of the wonderful teams that coordinate the daily living arrangements in our households. In this post you will look after the wellbeing and development of our residents. Please browse our website to find out more about our community and all the information you need to apply for this post. Follow us on FB & Insta for all the latest job updates and info. Thanks for your interest!
Why Work With Us?
· Be part of a dynamic, cultured, & diverse community where the Residents are involved in meaningful work, have a sense of belonging & share community life
· Beautiful semi-rural setting. Staff accommodation options available
· Scottish Living Wage employer & 7% Employer pension contribution
· Over 6 weeks paid holidays per year plus additional leave options
· Overtime & sleepover options available to top up income
· Comprehensive training package including fully funded SVQ3 and PVG
· Wellbeing Programmes & Support Packages
· 10% discount at out local shop and café
· Free home cooked meals when on shift during meal times