- Stonehaven, AB39 2HG
- £17,908 - £18,039 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
This position has expired.
Do you have experience in sales invoicing? Are you looking for an exciting new challenge? We’ve got just the role for you!
We’ve got a great opportunity to join our Finance Team as a Finance Assistant on a permanent full-time basis. This role can be based anywhere in Scotland, however we will need you to have flexibility to travel to Aberdeen for your initial training.
As a Finance Assistant you’ll be responsible for raising sales invoices and processing supplier invoices along with recording all relevant financial information on our information systems accurately. We’ll also need you to deal with routine queries from internal and external customers in a quick and polite manner.
What we’ll need you to bring: -
- Previous experience of working in a finance orientated role
- Numeracy skills and the ability to work in an organised manner
- A positive attitude when it comes to solving problems and removing obstacles
- The ability to forward plan and work to tight deadlines
- Proficient spreadsheet (Excel) & PC literacy skills.
- Proven track record of delivering against objectives to the required standard and time scale
- Competent in the Microsoft suite
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to produce high quality and accurate work
- Able to deal with high volumes of invoices
Sound interesting? Apply today, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking to fill the vacancy as soon as possible, so reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we find a suitable candidate before the closing date. Please apply early to avoid disappointment.
Have any questions? If you'd like to find out more, please contact Helen Surgeon on 01224 256061.