- New Deer, North Aberdeenshire, AB53 6TA
- £23,890 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 39 hours per week
This position has expired.
Are you an experienced Health & Social care professional looking for an exciting new role? We've got a great opportunity for you!
As our services continue to grow and evolve, we now have an exciting opportunity for an organised and dedicated individual to join our fantastic #TeamNewDeer as a Lead Practitioner on a full-time (39 hours per week), permanent basis.
You'll become part of a friendly, welcoming team leading our team to supports eight individuals who are all on the Autism spectrum. There's never a dull moment at New Deer, no two days are ever the same and you'll always be kept on your toes!
As Lead Practitioner, you'll demonstrate great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and will lead and inspire your teams of Support Practitioners.
You'll provide support, guidance and mentor your team to ensure that they are professional, accountable, engaged and motivated resulting in them delivering first class, high quality care and support. Alongside our Service Lead, you’ll also contribute to ensuring that our service is running within agreed budgets and in conjunction with our contractual requirements.
For a full list of key responsibilities, please see our role profile attached to this advert.
What we'll need you to bring:-
- Knowledge of what it takes to run an effective service within the Health & Social Care sector
- A passion for and experience of delivering high quality, person-centred care and support
- Sound knowledge of SSSC Codes of Practice and Health & Social Care Standards
- Proven record of building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with supported individuals, their families and other stakeholders
- The ability to lead others and work collaboratively
- Great communication skills; both verbal and written
- A sound understanding of professional boundaries, accountabilities and responsibilities and how they relate to supporting vulnerable individuals
- A commitment to undertake and achieve a SVQ Social Services & Healthcare Level 7 qualification and PDA in Health & Social Care Supervision (if not already attained)
As a Lead Practitioner, you will work 5 out of 7 days. Your typical shift pattern will be 0800-1600 hours, Monday-Friday, however, there may be occasions where we will need you to be flexible to work evenings, sleepovers, waking nights and weekends due to the needs of our service. On call duties will also be a requirement on a rotational basis.
Sound interesting? What are you waiting for? Apply today! We're waiting to hear from you.
Have questions? Please contact Linda Crichton on 01771 643838.