- Aberdeen, AB11 5QH
- £27,358 - £29,447 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
This position has expired.
Start 2022 with a career you love!!
Are you a forward thinking, innovative, approachable leader with experience in Health & Social Care sector? Yes? You could be just who we’re looking for!
We're on the lookout for a new Service Manager to our team in Aberdeen City on a permanent full-time (39 hours per week) basis.
As Service Manager, you will coach, mentor and support the development of your staff team and be committed to developing positive relationships with the people we support, their family and carers and other stakeholders.
Providing support to our Branch Leader, you will lead your services, ensuring the delivery of high quality support and lead in the continuous improvement of the them. You will also work collaboratively with other managers in the branch to ensure consistency and sharing of good practice. In addition, you will support your team(s) in attending meetings and reviews as required, developing personal plans, and ensure that the service is designed to support the people we support to achieve their identified goals and outcomes.
We need you to bring;
- A passion for delivering excellent person centred care and support
- A caring and professional attitude
- Brilliant communication skills; both written and verbal
- A positive attitude to problem solving
- The ability to work on your own initiative
- The ability to work collaboratively as a helpful, positive member of a Team
- Confidence in the use of technology
- Excellent language and numeracy skills
- Excellent planning, organising and time management skills
- The ability to respond flexibly to emerging and changing circumstances
Shift patterns will usually be worked Monday-Friday, however there may be occasions where we will need you to flexible to work evenings and weekends due to the needs of our services. On call duties on will also be a requirement on a rotational basis.
Sound interesting? What are you waiting for? Apply today, we can't wait to hear from you!
Have any questions? If you'd like to find out more, please contact Nikki O’Brien on 07825050030.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview on 27th or 28th January 2022.
Cornerstone welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce.