- Elgin, IV30 1BS
- £22,205 per year part-time pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
Are you an experienced Health & Social care professional who’s looking for an exciting, fresh new challenge to increase your skill set and knowledge? Then this could be just what you are looking for!
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and dedicated individual with experience in social care to join our #TeamMorayCS as a Team Leader to cover maternity.
Based in Elgin, you'll be providing support to the Service Manager, you'll attend meetings and reviews as required, be involved in developing and improving our service, prepare personal plans, develop staff rotas and provide support to your team. Part of your role will also include managing all elements of financial transactions and audits, supporting with care inspections and liaising with families.
You’ll demonstrate great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and will lead, support and inspire our colleagues to deliver the highest quality of care & support.
What we need you to bring;
- A proven track record of delivering high quality, person-centred support.
- Great written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proven record of building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with supported individuals, their families and other stakeholders.
- Confidence in the use of technology and all Microsoft applications.
- The ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- A commitment to complete a PDA in Management, which is a requirement for the role.
It would be great if you also have: -
- Experience in a Team Leader or similar role.
Shift patterns will usually be worked Monday-Friday, however there may be occasions where we will need you to be flexible to work evenings and weekends due to the needs of our services. On call duties will also be a requirement on a rotational basis.
Sound interesting? What are you waiting for? Apply today, we can't wait to hear from you!
Have any questions? If you'd like to find out more, please contact Heather Nicol-Baird on 07929 356940.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview by video call on Thursday 27th January 2022..
Successful candidates will be required to join the Protection of Vulnerable Groups Scheme and be committed to working towards an SVQ in Social Services and Healthcare and PDA in management with the support from our Training Academy.
Cornerstone welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce.