- Lossiemouth, IV31 6PR
- £22,205 Part-time pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
Start 2022 with a role you love!!
Do you have experience in social care and looking for a chance to progress your career?
Our amazing #TeamParkholme are on the lookout for a motivated and outgoing individual with experience in a management or supervisory role to join them on a permanent basis as a Team Leader.
As a Team Leader, you'll demonstrate great communication, organisational and interpersonal skills and will lead and inspire colleagues to deliver the highest quality of care & support.
Providing support to the Project Leader, you'll attend meetings and reviews as required, be involved in developing and improving our service, prepare personal plans, develop staff rotas and provide support to your teams. Part of your role will also include managing all elements of financial transactions and audits, supporting with care inspections and liaising with families.
What we need you to bring;
- A proven track record of delivering high quality, person-centred support.
- Great written, verbal and listening skills.
- Proven record of building and maintaining positive and professional relationships with supported individuals, their families and other stakeholders.
- Confidence in the use of technology and all Microsoft applications.
- The ability to resolve conflict effectively.
- A commitment to complete a PDA in Management, which is a requirement for the role.
It would be great if you also have;
- Experience in a Team Leader or similar role.
As a Team Leader you will work 5 out of 7 days. There may be occasions where we will need you to be flexible to work evenings, sleepovers, waking nights and weekends due to the needs of our service. On call duties will also be a requirement on a rotational basis.
Sound interesting? What are you waiting for? Apply today, we can't wait to hear from you!
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a virtual interview on Friday 28th January 2022.
Cornerstone welcomes applications from all sections of the community and actively seeks to increase the diversity of our workforce.