- 21 Braidwood Road, Carluke, ML8 5PD
- £9.30 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 30 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Exciting opportunity for Homecare Workers in the South Lanarkshire Area
Job Type: Permanent, Full-Time, 30+ hours per week.
Areas Covered: Hamilton, Blantyre, East Kilbride, Strathaven, Stonehouse, Larkhall, Carluke, Lanark, Forth, Rutherglen, Cambuslang
Are you a warm-hearted, patient and naturally caring person? Are you looking for a rewarding career providing care and companionship for our elderly clients in South Lanarkshire areas?
At Hazelhead Homecare Ltd, we strive to support our clients in all aspects of their daily lives, enabling them to live with purpose and dignity. Our dedicated team are always on hand to support and advise our carers with whatever they need to do their job safely in the community.
Why not work for a company who has continually achieved high marks in their yearly inspections from the care inspectorate which you can check out on our website www.hazelhead.com.
What We Can Offer You
- Great pay rate: £9.30/hour with increment for Public Holidays.
- Mileage allowance
- 28 days holiday pay (pro-rata)
- Permanent contracts for both P/T & F/T
- Full paid induction training
- Paid shadowing in the Community
- Paid refresher training, personal and professional development, including access to SVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Free uniform & PPE
- Working within your local areas
- A shift pattern that maximises your time off and annual leave
- Help with your SSSC Registration
- Refer a Friend bonus scheme
What We Are Looking For
- Kind, caring and compassionate people
- Car drivers are preferable
- Good level of English
- 18 years+
- Experienced & non-experienced carers – everyone is welcome!
- Availability required for evening and weekend working
Your Role as a Care Assistant in the Community
- Assisting our clients in all aspects of their daily life, i.e. meal preparation, medication prompts and general domestic support
- Assisting clients with personal care
- Supporting clients to take an active role in the planning and provision of their care
- Recording and reporting daily visit information
For more information, please get in touch and ask for a job pack during office hours 9am - 5pm. Our office number is 01555 771185.