- 2 Castle Street, Montrose, DD10 8AB
- £10.02 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 30 hours per week
This position has expired.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EMPLOYER WHO CAN OFFER YOU FLEXIBLE WORKING HOURS?
At Futures, we understand the importance of having the right work and life balance.
We have flexible hours available to suit our staff around the needs of our service.
Our Angus Outreach Services provide a range of care and support services across Angus.
We provide care and support to individuals with learning disabilities and those who are experiencing mental health issues and substance use.
Our staff provide support to individuals within their own homes on an outreach basis working seven days a week depending on the needs of the people we support.
About the Benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Full mileage paid at 45p per mile
- Full Induction from Day One of employment
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Free access to on-line discounts for well-known retailers
- Free access to a comprehensive health and well-being package
- Free core training
- Free uniform provided
About the Role:
As a Support Worker you will:
- Deliver a high standard of care for individuals in line with their outcome plans
- Provide care and support to individuals with day to day living in order to help them achieve positive outcomes in life
- Support individuals with tasks such as cooking, cleaning, budgeting and attending various appointments
- Provide support and encouragement to enable individuals to participate and enjoy leisure and social activities
- Work as part of a team to deliver a high standard of care and support to individuals to help them achieve their agreed individual outcomes
- You will be a good communicator, both written and verbal
- You will be organised with good time keeping skill
- Be able to demonstrate transferrable skills relating to care
- Hold an SVQ 2 in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) or, demonstrate the ability and willingness to undertake required qualification for SSSC registration
- Be required to obtain registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) within six months of taking up the post
- You must hold a Driving licence and have the use of a vehicle is essential – Applicants who do not drive will not be considered for interview
AND THERE IS MORE.....
£500 Retention Payment!!
You will receive £500 if you are successfully appointed with Hillcrest Futures
£250 on successful completion of your 6 month probation period
£250 on successful completion of 12 months service