- Helensburgh , G84 9PG
- £11 - £22 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
This position has expired.
As 2022 approaches, why not consider starting a new year as a CAREGiver with Home Instead?
Are you a caring person, that gets enjoyment out of bringing smiles to people’s faces, and helping them lead their lives? Do you want to join a passionate team of CAREGivers, who spend every day making a difference to people’s lives? If the answer to either of these is YES, then you should consider a career as a with Home Instead as a CAREGiver.
We have vacancies in Helensburgh, Rhu and Cardross Area's
The opportunity to have a truly meaningful impact on peoples lives! As a care worker you will visit the homes of Older Adults and Adults to provide a range of services which enable them to live independently.
In care, no two days are the same, but typically, you will be helping with things like personal care and hygiene, assistance with dressing, meal preparation, medication assistance and social support and companionship.
Don't worry if this all sounds new, we provide comprehensive induction training and ongoing support and development.
Requirements of CAREGiver: • You don't need to have experience as a carer, as a full training programme including induction training will be provided
· Paid, full internal training for role. No experience required.
· Wages start at £11.00 per hour, and Enhancements on bank holidays.
· FREE PVG check
· Mileage payments.
· Continued in house training and support including FREE SVQ Training
· Career Development Opportunities.
· 28 days paid holiday (including bank holidays), paid pro-rata.
· Refer a friend scheme, with generous bonus.
· 24 Hour Support to all our CAREGivers
· Minimal of One Hour Care visits.