- Various locations across East Lothian, EH21
- £10 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 35 hours per week
The application page will open in a new window.
Are you looking for a job that doesn't feel like a job? Are you passionate about making a difference in other people's lives? We are proud to say that we are helping individuals in Midlothian and East Lothian connect again with their communities and living life to the full.
If you enjoy painting and craft making, singing, gardening, playing chess or other board games, baking cakes, the list is endless or simply going for a coffee or hitting the shops then this is for you.
If you are friendly with warmth and empathy, we would love to hear from you, in return you will be offered the following:
- Set clients weekly so you know what you are doing and when
- Opportunities for additional work to cover holidays
- PVG paid
- Paid initial training to ensure you have the skills you need to do your job
- All calls are the minimum of 1 hour
- Pay Rates are £10 per hour
- Paid mileage
- Opportunity to complete SVQ 2 with great support from our inhouse assessors
- Both Drivers and Walkers applications welcome
Whether you are looking for 2 hours work or 40 we would love to hear from you. Opportunities also available for individuals wishing to work round school hours.
Don't delay and make that call, our lovely Recruitment department are waiting to hear from you.
To Apply: Please find our application pack attached and email firstname.lastname@example.org