- Edinburgh EH11, EH11
- £10.32 - £10.52 per 4weeks
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 week per week
This position has expired.
We are now recruiting caring individuals to join our amazing team in Edinburgh (EH11) on either a Full or Part time basis.
We work on a rota basis so therefore we do ask for availability to cover early mornings, afternoons/evenings and alternate weekends. We also have night sits available.
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Company pension
- Paid mileage at 25p per mile
- Local and permanent work
- Outstanding training opportunities available for all care assistants including SVQ qualification
- Free uniforms
- Free PVG Check
- 28 days paid holidays (pro rata)
Previous experience is not essential as we’ll train and support you, so you can confidently deliver a great service and you’ll develop a bond with your customers, which will help you to assist them with tasks and keep an eye on their health and well-being.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a caring nature
- Have a genuine desire to help others
- Be punctual and flexible
- Have the confidence to work alone and as part of a team
- Must be willing to travel between clients homes - car drivers preferred however we will consider non drivers for this role
This role is subject to a Disclosure Scotland check and you will need to provide proof of your right to reside and work in the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, gender, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.