- Edinburgh Road, EH26 0QF
- £19,693 - £26,257 per month
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 48 day per week
This position has expired.
Are you looking to work locally ? Are you caring, personable and trustworthy? Do you have care experience? We are seeking Care Assistants to join our friendly team, at Aaron House Care Home, in Penicuik, Edinburgh.
Aaron House care home, is a grand, converted mansion house, located in beautiful, spacious grounds, in a quiet rural area of Edinburgh. The home is supported by a friendly and committed team, fully trained in providing care for older people who require residential, nursing, or who are living with dementia.
- Must have previous care experience
- Able to work well as part of a team and independently
- Obtain good communication skills
- Able to follow and prioritise tasks and responsibilities set
- Able to care and support residents day to day living
- To have the values of making a positive impact
- COVID vaccine received
What we can offer:
- Full time contract
- Day shifts
- 36 or 48 hours available per week (Part time or bank options also available!)
- Working hours: Days 8am – 8pm, including weekend work
- Pay rate: £19,693 to £26,257 per annum
- Paid breaks
- 28 Days Annual Leave including bank holidays (pro rata for part time contracts)
- Refer a friend scheme, with up to £750 reward for each referral (T & C’s apply)
- Yearly salary review
- Paid uniform provided
- On-going support with Training and Development
What does the job role involve?
We understand that care roles are demanding, and we are looking for candidates who are able to support our residents to remain active and independent.
- Help them with their everyday difficulties arising from their memory problems or physical health.
- To encourage and support them in all aspects of their daily living, which will include washing, dressing and continence.
- Take responsibility by following tailored plans, assisting them with serving meals and drinks and feed residents who are unable to feed themselves and all other tasks involved in the job role.
Why join us?
Our employees play a important role in our care homes and our values are based on ‘We Care About Care’. We are looking for individuals who have the same values and are able to help us make a real difference to the residents in our homes.
If you too believe that this is the most important part of everyone’s role in a care home and are looking for a rewarding job then we’d love to hear from you.
COVID-19 Vaccination requirement:
As part of New Century Care’s recruitment and employment process you will be asked to confirm your COVID-19 vaccination status, including if required, your agreement to be vaccinated if not yet administered and your agreement to regular COVID-19 testing.
This is to ensure the safety and well-being of all our residents and staff.