- 4-18 Burnbank Terrace, Glasgow, G20 6UQ
- £10.02 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary & Casual
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 38.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Oakminster Healthcare group has delivered quality care across Glasgow for over 25 years. Our team is dedicated to delivering person centred care and showcasing our core values, respect, dignity, responsibility and an innovative approach to care. Our aim and goal is to sustain and encourage independence and positive outcomes for our service users
Our Cumbrae House Care Home is looking for caring and passionate individuals to join our team of Care Assistants providing support to our clients in the comfort of our care homes.
Fulltime and part-time hours are available working days and/or nights, as well as the opportunity to join our bank register. Please note your preference on your application form.
We believe our staff are one of our most valuable resources in enhancing the quality of life for our service users, who are at the centre of everything that we do. Our dedicated team of nurses and carers actively encourage residents to take part in all decisions, especially in the care they receive and are looking for like-minded people to join our team and make a difference.
The role and key responsibilities are:
- Provide excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures.
- Assist residents with personal care and hygiene needs.
- Act as a key worker to a number of residents, providing friendship and supporting their needs and taking part in social activities.
- Accompany residents to hospital appointments.
- Show warmth and support to all our residents and their families, helping to promote independence and dignity to positively enhance the lives of our residents.
- Liaise and communicate effectively and professionally with visitors, regulators, relatives and other stakeholders.
- Document efficiently and effectively at all times.
- Attend training as required.
- Excellent rate of pay (competitive and negotiable, depending on experience).
- Learning and opportunities for SVQ.
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Annual leave entitlement is 5.6 X contracted hours
- Workplace pension scheme
Please note that successful candidates will be required to update or join the PVG Scheme.
To apply, please complete the attached application form and email it to email@example.com no later than 12 December 2021.