- 4-18 Burnbank Terrace, Glasgow, G20 6UQ
- £16 - £18.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Permanent & Temporary & Casual
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 33 hours per week
This position has expired.
Oakminster Healthcare group has delivered quality care across Glasgow for over 21 years. Our team is dedicated to delivering person centred care and showcasing our core values, respect, dignity, responsibility and an innovative approach to care. Our aim and goal is to sustain and encourage independence and positive outcomes for our service users.
Our Cumbrae House Care Home is looking to recruit for Registered Nurses who have a passion for providing Person Centred Care to our Elderly Residents.
Previous experience in a care home would be advantageous however full training will be provided.
We believe that our staff are one of our most valuable resources in enhancing the quality of life for our service users, who are at the centre of everything we do. Our dedicated team of nurses and carers actively encourage residents to take part in all decisions, especially in the care they receive and are looking for like-minded people to join our team and make a difference.
Fulltime and part-time hours are available working days and/or nights, as well as the opportunity to join our bank register. Please note your preference on your application form.
The role and key responsibilities are:
• Provide excellent standards of care in accordance with our policies and procedures;
• Support, lead and supervise a care team promoting person centred care and independence, together with maintaining the dignity and respect of our residents.
• Assess our residents’ care needs and develop a Care Plan which enhances their quality of life.
• Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift – ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
• Liaise and communicate effectively and professionally with visitors, regulators, relatives and other stakeholders.
• Carry out regular audits and action plans in line with our Quality Assurance policy, to ensure our commitment for improvement.
• Document efficiently and effectively at all times on all matters arising.
• Excellent rates of pay, competitive and negotiable dependant on experience.
• Full support throughout the NMC Revalidation process.
• Flexible Contract to accommodate personal commitments.
• Free training and uniform.
• Training and Development Opportunities
• Annual leave entitlement is 5.6 X contracted hours
• Workplace pension scheme
To apply, please complete the attached application form and email it to email@example.com no later than 12 December 2021.
Please note that successful candidates will be required to update or join the PVG Scheme.