- Saltcoats, KA21
- £100 per day
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 7 day per week
This position has expired.
Annie is looking for a live-in carer to support her to remain healthy and active at home. You will have your own bedroom with access to the kitchen, living room and bathroom in a detached house with garden.
The role includes:
- Assisting with all aspects of personal care, including showering/dressing and toileting when required but is rare.
- It is not a demanding role in terms of level of care.
- Very light housekeeping, such as cleaning, laundry, and cooking
- Shopping is delivered
- Providing friendly and ongoing companionship
- Assisting with medication including ensuring prescriptions are ordered/filled
- Liaising with the family
- Annie is 86. Very slight memory loss but watches the news and movies and is polite and friendly and will treat you with the utmost respect as will her grateful family.
- Applicants should be calm and patient and kind.
- £100 per day with all meals included. 30 paid days holidays pro rata
- Must have experience in the care sector
- The successful candidate will be required to be part of the PVG Scheme and must provide a minimum of 2 references.
PLEASE NOTE: Partners in Personalisation CIC support individuals to employ their own support workers directly.