- Broomfield Road, Montrose, Angus., DD10 8SY
- £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Outreach Support Worker – Broomfield(Angus Area)
2 x 25 hours
3 x 35 hours
£10.50 per hour
It is a varied role, with the service supporting adults with physical and/or learning disabilities/mental health. You would be supporting people to live at home safely and also to access their community. The support will be around all aspects of daily life and overall health and wellbeing of the individuals.
Benefits and Rewards
- A minimum of 28-days paid holiday a year, including bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff)
- Accredited training giving you the knowledge and skills to deliver a first rate job
- An employer contributory pension scheme
- Car mileage paid @ 35p per mile.
In addition to the above you also have access to the following great benefits:
- Health Cash Plan (for full/part time contracted hours)
- £10,000 Life cover
- A free Employee Assistance Programme (including a medical helpline, telephone and face-to-face counselling, debt, financial and legal information)
- A reward gateway with access to discounted goods and services
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A financial wellbeing scheme
- Refer a Friend Incentive Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Recognition Initiatives
Please note that initial contact with applicants will usually be by email, so please check all of your email folders regularly, including your junk mail folders.
Real Life Options are an equal opportunities employer. We seek to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our people and to craft a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation and harassment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a medical condition or individual need that you believe may affect your performance in selection, we'll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best so please do let us know.