- Macduff, AB44 1TX
- £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 32 hours per week
This position has expired.
Part-time Support Worker, £10.50 per hour – Macduff and Surrounding Area
Relief hours also available!
We are currently going through a period of growth and searching for permanent contracted staff, who really want to make an impact on the lives of the people we support.
Working with a diverse group of individuals with a range of learning disabilities and challenging behaviour in Macduff and surrounding areas, you will provide support with:-
- Following daily planners and guidelines
- Day to day tasks
- Personal care
- Support with the use of a hoist
- Medication administration
- Social integration
- Hobbies and interests (swimming, concerts, football, meals out etc.)
Shifts operate on a 24 hour basis – Days, evenings, waking nights, weekends and sleepovers.
If you are passionate and have a genuine desire to help others and are looking for a rewarding career, come and join our dedicated team and help support individuals to live an independent and fulfilling life.
An enhanced PVG is required for this role. A driver with a valid UK Driving License would be preferred but not essential.
Benefits and Rewards
- A minimum of 28-days paid holiday a year, including bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff)
- Accredited training giving you the knowledge and skills to deliver a first rate job
- An employer contributory pension scheme
- Mileage paid at 35p per mile flat rate up to 10,000 mile per year
In addition to the above you also have access to the following great benefits:
- Health Cash Plan (for full/part time contracted hours)
- £10,000 Life cover
- A free Employee Assistance Programme (including a medical helpline, telephone and face-to-face counselling, debt, financial and legal information)
- A reward gateway with access to discounted goods and services
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A financial wellbeing scheme
- Refer a Friend Incentive Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Recognition Initiatives
We are keen to recruit someone with the right values and behaviours who can help us to ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do these are:
Respect – Honesty – Responsibility – Excellence
If you can circle 6 or more of the skills below, then you could be the person we are looking for:
Honest - Good Communicator - Strong Values – Flexible - Passionate - Self Motivated - Reliable - Caring – Inclusive
Please note that initial contact with applicants will usually be by email, so please check all of your email folders regularly, including your junk mail folders.
Real Life Options are an equal opportunities employer. We seek to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our people and to craft a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation and harassment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a medical condition or individual need that you believe may affect your performance in selection, we'll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best so please do let us know.