- Elgin, IV30 4EJ
- £10.50 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
This position has expired.
Support Worker - Elgin, Moray
£10.50 per hour (Drivers recommended)
Working with a diverse group of individuals in Elgin you will provide support with:-
- Day to day tasks
- Personal care
- Medication administration
- Social integration
- Hobbies and interests
Shifts operate on a 24 hour basis – Days, evenings, waking nights, weekends and sleepovers.
More about the role:-
You will help to organise and participate in activities and you’ll support a range of life skills. You will be comfortable with lone working during a typical shift. An understanding and/or experience of autism and recognised qualifications such as SVQ 2/3 are preferred for this role, although not essential.
A driver with a clean license is essential, as well as an enhanced PVG.
Benefits and Rewards
- A minimum of 28-days paid holiday a year, including bank holidays (pro-rata for part time staff)
- Accredited training giving you the knowledge and skills to deliver a first rate job
- An employer contributory pension scheme
- Mileage paid at 35p per mile flat rate up to 10,000 mile per year
In addition to the above you also have access to the following great benefits:
- Health Cash Plan (for full/part time contracted hours)
- £10,000 Life cover
- A free Employee Assistance Programme (including a medical helpline, telephone and face-to-face counselling, debt, financial and legal information)
- A reward gateway with access to discounted goods and services
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- A financial wellbeing scheme
- Refer a Friend Incentive Bonus (terms and conditions apply)
- Recognition Initiatives
We are keen to recruit someone with the right values and behaviours who can help us to ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do these are:
Respect – Honesty – Responsibility – Excellence
If you can circle 6 or more of the skills below, then you could be the person we are looking for:
Honest - Good Communicator - Strong Values – Flexible - Passionate - Self Motivated - Reliable - Caring - Inclusive
Please note that initial contact with applicants will usually be by email, so please check all of your email folders regularly, including your junk mail folders.
Real Life Options are an equal opportunities employer. We seek to recruit, train and promote the best person for the job, to make full use of the talents and resources of all our people and to craft a working environment free from unlawful discrimination, victimisation and harassment in which all individuals are treated with dignity and respect.
If you have a disability, a learning difficulty, a medical condition or individual need that you believe may affect your performance in selection, we'll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes to enable you to perform at your best so please do let us know.