- Kirkliston, EH29 9AZ
- £9.75 per hour
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 36 hours per week
This position has expired.
Health Care Assistants
£9.75 per Hour
At LiN Group, we believe adults with Learning Disabilities have the right to a person-centred service and to be supported in an environment of their choice.
We are currently recruiting for Healthcare Assistants in Kirkliston, Edinburgh to support Service users with mild and moderate learning disability and health needs living within our housing support services. As a Healthcare Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting people with Learning Disabilities, Autism and to live full lives, develop skills and maintain their wellbeing. This will be within 1 unit with 5 service users.
Permanent guaranteed hours. Our shifts vary over a 24/7 period, but the earliest shift starts at 7am; the latest finishing time is 10pm. Full-time and Part-time, permanent vacancies available.
Our ethos is to be family orientated, professional, hard-working, service user led and fun.
● Minimum 6 months of experience working with people with Learning Disabilities, Mental Health, Autism, or equivalent
● Proficiency in spoken and written English and good interpersonal skills
● Good reporting & recording skills.
● Qualifications of SVQ 2 or higher in health and social care (or equivalent) is desirable but not required for employment
● Applicants should be willing to work towards gaining an SVQ 2 in health and social care
● To be person-centred in all aspects of your role
● Competitive rates of pay
● Annual clothing allowance or uniform
● Statutory pension
● 5.6 weeks annual leave