- Home Based with travel to Regional Offices as required, G33 6FB
- £29,652 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
This position has expired.
We have an exciting opportunity to recruit 2 ICT Support Technicians to join our ICT team.
If you are an infrastructure professional with strong Microsoft skills, and a passion to deliver high quality developments then you could be the person we need for this important role within our Organisation. You will be responsible for the on-going maintenance, enhancement, and development of our internal and external ICT systems and core infrastructure solutions. The role requires a candidate who is strong across a range of technologies and who is able to hit the ground running and take the lead on a variety of small-scale projects. You will also have a full clean UK driving licence with access to transport as travel to regional services/offices will be required.
Summary of duties and responsibilities:
· Ongoing monitoring, maintenance and support of the IT Infrastructure both on premise and cloud based. Provide support to desktop, laptop, and Thin Client users via helpdesk calls and direct requests.
· Being pro-active you will be able to balance competing priorities and show great communication skills to deliver first class IT support within our busy team.
· You will also assist with the day to day running of the IT department.
Some travel to a variety of sites across Scotland may be involved.
Required technical experience includes:
· Supporting a Microsoft 365 environment including Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive and Exchange Online
· Experience supporting Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 and Exchange 2013
· Knowledge of Cloud Based Infrastructure Solutions e.g. Microsoft Azure
· Mobile Device Management using Intune
· Network Configuration – Routing, NAT, DNS, DHCP including Relay
· URL and Email Filtering
· Hyper-V including multi-node Hyper-V failover clustering
· Group Policy design, management and troubleshooting
· Remote Desktop Services (Session Host, Gateway, RemoteApp etc.)
· Distributed File System design, management and troubleshooting
· DNS management and troubleshooting (AD integrated)
· DHCP design, management and troubleshooting for both local LAN and WAN via multi-site relay
· Microsoft Direct Access
· Knowledge and experience of PowerShell
· SQL Database administration
· Experience using Microsoft Deployment technologies to configure and deploy Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
· Knowledge of telephony systems including on-premise and cloud-based telephony solutions
Closing Date: 7th June 2022. (We reserve the right to close this vacancy at any point)
Disclosure checks will be required of all successful applicants; having a conviction will not necessarily debar you from working in this sector.
As part of our compliance checks, all candidates will be asked, if successful, to undergo a risk assessment based on underlying conditions due to Covid-19.