- 15 Dava Street, G51 2JA
- SCP 27-30 (£26,995-£29,885 per annum)
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
- Work From Home:
The application page will open in a new window.
For People. At Home. In the Community.
Our Finance team is recruiting for 2 Finance Officers to work alongside the wider team and managers across the organisation to ensure that effective financial information and reporting is available at all levels.
We are looking for experienced Finance professionals, educated to degree level, or you might have another recognised Finance qualification, or be willing to work towards this. In place of a qualification, you can also have gained equivalent relevant experience.
We need you to have experience of working with Financial software such as Sage, as well as being computer literate with strong working knowledge of MS Office with a particular emphasis on excel.
What does the role look like?
- Day to day management of finance admin staff, including support, supervision, appraisals and training needs
- Analysis and reconciliation of all income and expenditure, for monthly and annual reports
- Responsible for the preparation of all schedules, journals, and balance sheet reconciliations for all to trial balance level
- Work closely with support services departments to assist in the development of processes, and integration of systems
- Responsible for the management of monthly payroll function including internal and external reporting, and reconciliation work
- Responsible for creation, development and ongoing managements of systems and processes to control and understand cost within the organisation
Full details can be found in the Job & Person Specification on our website.
What we expect from you
Our values make us who we are and define our actions and behaviours every day. We’d expect the post-holder to uphold and represent our organisation in a way that reflects our values and person-centred way of working.
Salary: SCP 27-30 (£26,995-£29,885 per annum)
What you can expect from us
We value our staff as our greatest asset and will provide the following working conditions:
- .The post holder will report to the Finance Manager and through them to the Head of Finance.
- Your normal working hours are 35 per week.
- Your usual place of work will be 15 Dava Street, Glasgow, G51 2JA. Alternatively, you may also choose to work remotely from your home address.
- Working arrangements must be agreed with your line manager, based on the needs of the service.
- Annual leave entitlement of 210 hours holiday (equivalent to 6 weeks) pro rata per year in the first year rising to 280 hours (equivalent to 8 weeks) pro rata per year in the second. This includes public holidays
- You will be automatically enrolled into the People’s Pension following successful completion of your probationary period, provided you meet the auto-enrolment criteria
- Life Insurance from day one
- Option to purchase additional leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- Ongoing learning and development
Interested in Applying?
Click Apply and you will be redirected to our website where you will find the full Job & Person specification and details of how to apply.
Thanks, and good luck!