- Perth, PH1
- Up to £30.82 per hour + Travel Expenses + Bank Holiday Rates
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 46 hours per week
This position has expired.
Up to £30.82 per hour + Travel Expenses + Bank Holiday Rates
ScotForce offers a rewarding career path for Nursing professionals across Scotland. Our success is owed to a simple principle; if you want to deliver great care then you need great people and to treat them well. Our philosophy of care is: "We Care for our People so they will Care for others" - and we aim to provide the best opportunity possible, including:-
• GREAT FLEXIBILITY – a simple Availability System lets you to tell us the days you want to work and allows you to “flex” your working hours up or down to fit around your lifestyle.
• SECURITY & CONTINUITY – our daily mission is to secure the opportunities our people need to live a flexible, yet secure lifestyle; working to fulfil the hours and earnings needs of every individual. Our people are in huge demand and many have been loyal ‘ScotForcers’ for several years.
• EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY – with additional increments for nights, weekends and Public holidays
• TRAVEL EXPENSES – mileage and public transport costs are reimbursed
• INCENTIVES & RECOGNITION – Whether it’s our Annual Incentives Scheme, our Prize Draws, Staff Days out, Christmas Treats, or just a great big “Thank You” for everything you do, we like to recognise that our people really are what make us great!
• VARIETY & EXPERIENCE – enjoy new challenges and gain a wealth of experience within different settings and with various client types.
• FREE TRAINING – your initial induction program will be followed by a number of ongoing professional development opportunities, including regular classroom-based training and a comprehensive online learning hub.
• NURSE REVALIDATION SUPPORT – with your dedicated Clinical Lead Nurse
• 24/7 LOCAL SUPPORT – from a friendly, knowledgeable team with care sector experience
With a client network spanning the length and breadth of Scotland, we work in partnership with over 300 Nursing Homes and Housing Support/Community Living organisations; specialising in the care of older people and supporting adults with learning/physical disabilities and mental health needs.
We're working to become the benchmark healthcare agency in Scotland - celebrated for our people and valued by our people. Our people enjoy the stability of working with a dedicated health and social care provider which offers access to an incredible array of opportunities due to the high demand for our services. This comes as a result of our family-friendly approach and first-class support, which has crafted our reputation for excellence in our marketplace over several years.
What we look for
For ScotForce, it’s not all about how many hours our people work; it’s about having a team of people who enjoy what they do, have a passion for delivering great nursing care and who relish new challenges.
For most of our people, ScotForce is their sole employer; but some of our team also have other jobs and work with us to top-up their earnings. Whether you work 24 hours a week, or 48 hours, we want you to:
· Be Caring
· Be Professional
· Be Compliant
· Be Reliable
· Be Proud
· Be Positive
Finally, we want you to enjoy what you do. Your work as a nursing professional should never be underestimated – both in the positive impact you have on others and the great reward you should experience in the course of your duties.
Due to the nature of the role, you must have the following:
A driving license and access to a vehicle; to meet client demand, you will be required to travel to care services across the region - travel expenses paid.
A minimum of 12 months experience within the past 3 years working within a Nursing Home or specialist unit/ward concerning the care and support of older people.