- Blueton Stables, FK15 0NA
- £13 per hour pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time & Part Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Lead Support Worker - Care at Home
· To lead the provision of high-quality services that fully meet the needs of clients, carers and families through closely supporting, monitoring and supervising Personal Assistants to ensure they continuously deliver services to required care standards. This is a frontline position and also includes the following:
- To provide a full and extensive personal support service to service users
- To carry out support detailed in personal care plans
- To record a brief summary of each client visit highlighting any issues/concerns
Time 2 Help is a best in class personal support service with a strong identity providing support 365 days of the year. The Company's aim is to have totally satisfied clients who spread the word in the circle of their lives. During Inspection in August 2016 the Care Inspectorate found that Time 2 Help was performing at an excellent level in offering a service to older people living in the community. We have continued to do that.
We are looking for staff that can contribute to that high level of customer satisfaction. The position is fixed term initially for 12 months for maternity cover. A full driving licence and use of a vehicle is essential. Applicants must have an outgoing personality, have a flexible approach and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times. Successful applicants are required to provide PVG Scheme Membership.
Completed application forms can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact Mouyra on 07527 980231