- Kingseat Service, FK3
- £22,681 - £25,869 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
Location: Kingseat Service, Grangemouth
Work pattern: four on two off rota with three weekends off over six
Do you want to make a positive difference to people’s lives? Come and join Wheatley Care as a Health and Wellbeing Co-ordinator
About the role
The role has a focus on supporting people and families who are experiencing homelessness.
In partnership with the person you are supporting, you will create a support plan which will improve their health, wellbeing and resilience. The support plan will also cover tenancy sustainment.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar support environment and have a sound understanding of the Health and Social Care Standards.
They will display on objective and non-discriminatory approach to the diverse client group we support and will support people to live their best lives.
The benefits we offer
As part of Wheatley Group, we offer a sector-leading benefits package.
The successful candidate will receive:
- a rewarding career with a competitive salary;
- access to a contributory pension scheme;
- SSSC Registration Fee`s paid by Wheatley Care;
- Access to SVQ training as well as Bursary Awards;
- excellent leave entitlements;
- enhanced maternity, paternity, adoption and shared parental leave;
- contributions towards dental, optical, driving lessons and more;
- access to staff inclusion networks promoting an inclusive workplace; and
- 24/7 access to our employee assistance programme.
Committed to inclusion
At Wheatley, we are always looking to improve diversity within our teams. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and achieve their full potential.
We actively celebrate our individual differences and recognise the collective strength this brings our organisation. It’s important our teams represent the communities we serve, and we welcome applications from any under-represented groups.
Closing date: 25 September 2023 at 5pm
For an application pack and detailed job profile, please visit;
For a chat about the role, please contact Health and Wellbeing Manager Sheena McHugh on 07384 248102 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We want all our candidates to shine. If you need any reasonable adjustments to help you feel more comfortable during the recruitment process, please contact Rachel Young on 07867291367 or email@example.com.