Kelvinside Academy is a leading co-educational independent school for children from 3 to 18 years situated in the West End of Glasgow, currently operating 2 nursery sites in Kelvinside and Milngavie catering for both 3-5 and 1-5 years old For further information on the school visit our website on: www.kelvinside.org.uk
Early Years Practitioner – Fulltime Fixed Term (6 months)
Kelvinside Academy is looking for a suitably qualified and highly experienced Early Years Practitioner to join our nursery team, contributing to the delivery of an integrated approach to children’s development and learning in the early years.
The person appointed will:
· be a keyworker for a group of children
· be involved in planning, developing and evaluating flexible activities to support children’s learning, delivering high quality care and education
· report to parents
· maintain children’s profiles on the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE)
· provide regular information for parents through the VLE
· work collaboratively with the staff team
· engage in rotational tasks to ensure the smooth running of the nursery
· undertake lunch supervision
Salary will be £23,205.00. Applicants should be registered, or eligible for registration, with the SSSC. They should also be, or eligible to become, a PVG Scheme member.
The position is a fixed term post for 6 months.
The successful applicant would take up the post from April 2022. Further details and an application form may be obtained from the Secretary to the Chief Operating Officer. Closing date for applications is Noon on Friday 18 March 2022.