- Nursery Times by the River, Change House, G81 1UF
- Competative Salary based on Experience
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 40 hours per week
This position has expired.
We are a purpose built busy private nursery in Clydebank
Provides care and education for children from 6 weeks to school age.
Registered with the Care Inspectorate for 87 children per day.
Appicants to submit CV and covering email to: email@example.com
Must be qualified with minimum HNC or SVQ Level 3 in Early Education and Childcare
Hours will vary weekly (Monday to Friday between 7am and 6pm)
40 hours per week, Fixed term contract with potential to become permanent.
- To work towards implementing practice in line with Nursery Times philosophy and principles.
- The Nursery Practitioner will develop a thorough knowledge of all Nursery Times policies and procedures, ensuring that they are followed and respected at all times.
- The Nursery Practitioner will ensure that each child for whom he/she is responsible receives proper physical care while in the Nursery and on outings, and that the needs of all the children in terms of health and safety are met.
- The Nursery Practitioner will monitor the progress of each child, through a variety of assessment techniques and participate in the discussion and recording of, and planning for the child's progress.
- The Nursery Practitioner will follow Local and National Guidance on the Curriculum.
- The Nursery Practitioner will maintain confidentiality between staff and parents and between Nursery playrooms.
- The Nursery Practitioner will ensure accurate and timeous completion of all paperwork as required.
- The Nursery Pracitioner will ensure care and cleanliness of all equipment and areas used.
- The Nursery Practitioner will provide a supportive and consultative service to parents of the children. He/she will establish a meaningful and purposeful relationship with parents, recognise the value of the parents' role in the child's life and work in partnership with them.
- The Nursery Practitioner will be conversant with the procedures in case of fire or other emergencies according to the Nursery policy.
- The Nursery Practitioner will perform some domestic duties not carried out by domestic staff.
- The Nursery Practitioner will help in the preparation of food for children and the supervision of meals.
- The Nursery Practitioner will participate in in-service training.
- The Nursery Practitioner will complete any other duties which the Managing Director deems necessary and relevant to the role of Nursery practitioner.
- To support the maintenance of all records and documentation in line with policy and procedures including certain administrative tasks e.g. organisation for outings, minutes of meetings.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competative Salary based on Experience