- Woodhill House, Aberdeen, AB16 5GB
- £18,461.28 - £22,471.32 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
This is an excellent opportunity for an effective, customer focused individual to join the Payroll Team who provide a comprehensive range of payroll functions to ensure smooth operation and processing of council staff pay.
You will be working as part of a small team with monthly payrolls being processed to tight deadlines. This requires you to be a flexible team player with the ability to work individually or collaboratively as part of a team.
The primary function of the post is to process salaries, expenses, overtime, sickness, tax codes, pension and various other deductions in accordance with statutory requirements and conditions of Service and to ensure all rules are applied correctly and in uniform manner.
Your experience and skills should include:-
• Recent experience within a complex payroll environment
• Ability to calculate manual payments and adjustments
• Higher grade or equivalent in English & Mathematics
• Experience using MS Office and payroll software
• Customer focused approach
• Ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
This post has a minimum requirement of one reference which must be your current or most recent employer.
The interviews are expected to take place on 10/11/2021.
Informal Enquiries to: Lisa McKay - 01467 530697
A Privacy Notice giving you information on the data we hold on you, what we do with that data, who we share your data with and your rights under GDPR is available here. Alternatively we can send a copy if you ask us to by emailing email@example.com.