- Waste Management (Inverurie),Units 7 & 8, Harlaw Way, AB51 4SG
- £40,440 - £42,237 per year
- Contract Type:
- Fixed Term
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 36.25 hours per week
This position has expired.
There is a great deal of change in the Waste industry nationally at the moment with climate change and environmental policies being very high on the agenda politically and for the general public. It is an exciting time to be involved in the Waste industry and this role can and does make a real difference to how waste and recycling is delivered in Aberdeenshire.
The main purpose of this role is to:
• Manage a team to support and develop the delivery of an effective Waste service for Aberdeenshire
• Manage the Waste Admin Team and Service Support and Development Team
• Lead projects and develop plans to support the strategic and operational management, delivery and transformation of the Waste Service
• Provide back office support to the Waste Service including tendering contracts, data management, communications, training, trade waste, Health and Safety
• Managing public and member enquiries including FOI requests
This post has a minimum requirement of 1 reference which must be your current or most recent employer.
This post is fixed term until 31/03/2023
Interviews to be held 16/12/2021
Informal Enquiries to: Ros Baxter 01467 534252
A Privacy Notice giving you information on the data we hold on you, what we do with that data, who we share your data with and your rights under GDPR is available here. Alternatively we can send a copy if you ask us to by emailing email@example.com