- Eader Glinn HFE Drummore Road Oban, PA34 4JL
- £24,616 - £25,947 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 18.5 hours per week
Service: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Monday 2nd October 2023
A vacancy has arisen for an Assistamt Social Care Worker within our small and friendly team at Eadar Glinn.
Applicants should note that:-
- Happy to talk about flexible working arrangements.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
- Angela MacKay, Unit Manager
- Contact Telephone Number:- 01631 572193
- Email: email@example.com
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy