Additional Support Needs AssistantFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 26th January 2018|
|Published:||Friday, 12th January 2018|
|Location:||Lochgilphead Primary School, Lochgilphead Joint Campus|
|Salary:||£16,698 - £18,194 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||15.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 26th January 2018
An Additional Supports Needs Assistant is required for the Mid-Argyll area with the hours currently being allocated within Lochgilphead Primary School.
The hours of the post are 15 hours per week, term time to be worked Monday to Thursday 9.15am to 13.15pm, this includes a 15 minute break. The work pattern is open to negotiation.
The expected end date for this post is 29th June 2018.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children.
- The rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusion and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Helen Dickie, Head of Teaching & Learning on 01546 602747.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546604334, quoting the post reference ARB02648 / CME36567.
See also:CME36567 - ASN Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx