Additional Support Needs AssistantFavourite
|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Tuesday, 26th September 2017|
|Location:||Glassary Primary School, Glassary, Lochgilphead, Argyll.|
|Salary:||£16,698 - £18,134 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||22.50 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: 29th September 2017
An Additional Supports Needs Assistant is required for the Mid-Argyll area with the hours currently being allocated within Glassary Primary School.
Glassary Primary School is seeking a dedicated, caring and skilled person to support pupils with their learning. We are a small village school in the heart of Mid-Argyll and have the highest expectations of staff and for pupils. We are looking for somebody with excellent communication skills to join our dedicated team of teachers and support staff.
The hours of the post are 22.5 per week, term time to be worked 9.30am to 3.00pm Monday to Friday, with an hour off for lunch.
The expected end date for this post is 29th June 2018.
Interviews for this post will be held on Friday 6th October 2017.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Registration in relation to working with children.
- The rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusion and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2003, as amended, applies to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact James Helbert, Head Teacher on 01546 605219.
- For information on recruitment of this post, please contact a member of the HR Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546604334, quoting the post reference ARB02365 / CME36289.
See also:Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx
CME36289 - ASN Assistant.doc