- Argyll and Bute, PA31 8RT
- £45,677.00 - £49,929.00 per year
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Full Time
- 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 18 December 2020
Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership is recruiting two Area Manager posts, one covering Kintyre and Islay, one post covering Oban, Lorn and the Isles.
These posts are critical to the delivery of our health and social care services across these localities. Post holders will be responsible for community hospitals and community services for adults with this role being the front face of health and social care. We need drive, commitment and passion to deliver high quality services which focus on the person.
The essential criteria makes a nursing, social work or allied health professional qualification essential for application. The panel may decide to hold a second interview.
All interviews will be held remotely. If you are interested please contact Caroline Cherry, Head of Older Adults and Community Hospitals by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 07588455705.
Applicants should note that:-
• These posts are not suitable for job share.
• The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to these posts.
• These posts requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Caroline Cherry - Head of Adult Services (Older Adults & Community Hospitals)
Telephone: 01369 708683.
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.