Area Operations Manager (Helensburgh & Lomond)Favourite
|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 8th September 2017|
|Location:||Helensburgh & Lomond Civic Centre, 38 East Clyde Street, Helensburgh|
|Salary:||£36,881 - £40,385 per year|
|Hours:||35.00 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Managerial / Executive|
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
This is an important new post within liveArgyll - the Charitable Trust which has been established to manage the Leisure, Libraries, Community and Sport functions on behalf of Argyll and Bute Council.
The post holder will:
- Have direct responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of multiple sites within a designated area for ALEO - Charitable Trust facilities as allocated by the Business Operations Manager, in agreement with the General Manager. This includes responsibility for staff, health and safety, budgets, building operations, efficient and effective business operations and customer service.
- Support the Business Operations Manager to develop and deliver the vision, values and strategic objectives of the Trust in partnership with the General Manager, colleagues within and outwith the Trust and with the public, private and voluntary sector.
- Develop business implementation plans by working in partnership with colleagues (within and outwith the service) and by taking personal responsibility for planning how these are delivered effectively and efficiently to service users.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Pat McCann, Business Operations Manager on 01436 658837.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02368 / CMC00640.
See also:Information For Applicants.docx
CMC00640 - Area Operations Manager (Helensburgh & Lomond).doc