- Location: Eader Glinn HFE, Drummore Road, Oban., PA34 4JL
- Salary: £20,603.00 - £21,862.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 14 hours per week
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 11 December 2020
A vacancy has arisen for the right person to join our small busy team.
Applicants must be prepared to follow a rolling rota of duties and to work flexibly within this busy care home
Applicants should note that:-
• This post is not suitable for job share.
• The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
• This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
• This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s line manager.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:-
Angela MacKay - Unit Manager
Phone: 01631 572193
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.