- Tigh A Ruadh, Scarinish, Isle of Tiree., PA77 6UH
- £22,629 - £23,960 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 21 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Wednesday 9th February 2022
An opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our small friendly team on a temporary basis.
The successful candidate must have a clear understanding of how to meet the care needs of frail older people using an approach that is relationship and person centred.
The post holder must be prepared to work flexibly, following a four week rolling rota.
The post holder must comply with SSSC registration terms and conditions.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is:
Claire MacInnes - Unit Manager
Phone: 01546 604685
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.