- Eader Glinn HFE, Drummore Road, Oban., PA34 4JL
- £21,780.00 - £23,112.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 33.5 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 27th November 2020
An opportunity has arisen for the right person to join our small busy team.
The successful candidate will have a clear understanding of how to meet the care needs of frail older people using an approach which is relationship and person centred.
The post holder must be prepared to work flexibly following a four week rolling rota.
Applicants should note that:-
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked;
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post;
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults;
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is Angela MacKay, Unit Manager, Eadar Glinn,
Tel: 01631 572193 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.