|Closes:||Friday, 29th September 2017|
|Published:||Friday, 8th September 2017|
|Location:||Rosneath Primary School, Rosneath, Helensburgh, Dunbartonshire.|
|Salary:||£14,392 - £15,704 per year Pro Rata|
|Hours:||12.50 hours per week|
|Position Type:||Term Time Part Time|
|Organisation:||Argyll & Bute Council|
|Category:||Hospitality / Catering / Tourism|
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time, term-time Catering Assistant in Rosneath Primary School, near Helensburgh.
There are 12.5 hours per week available, to be discussed with the successful candidate.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Admin Assistant on 01436 658968.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02354 / CTF00198.