- Location: Tiree Primary School, Isle of Tiree, Argyll, ., PA77 6XA
- Salary: £21,844.00 - £23,158.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Part Time
- Hours: 16 hours per week
Applications for this job cannot be made online. Please refer to the advert for further information.
Department: Customer Services - Education
Closing Date: Friday 24th April 2020
Childcare and Education Worker, Tiree High School.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Nowbutton at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is
- Aine Cooney, Depute Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01879 220383
- Email :Aine.Cooney@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB06511/CME36562
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do notaccept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Nowbutton on this page.