- Location: St Joseph's Primary Family Learning Centre, St Joseph's Primary School, Old Luss Road, Helensburgh, G84 7LR
- Salary: £22,501.00 - £23,851.00 per year pro rata
- Contract Type: Temporary
- Position Type: Full Time
- Hours: 35 hours per week
This position has expired.
Department: Customer Services - Education
Closing Date: Friday 13th November 2020
Childcare and Education Worker, St Joseph's Primary Pre Five Unit.
Committed, enthusiastic Childcare and Education Worker required to be part of a forward-thinking and dynamic Pre-5 team. Successful candidate should be keeping themselves current with all up-to-date practice and guidance and be able to work well in an already established and successful team.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee’s director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Nowbutton at the top of this page.
If you would like clarification on any information contained within the vacancy advert and/or the job description you will require to speak with the recruiting manager, who is
- Michell Collins, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01436 671748
- Email : Michelle.Collins2@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference: ARB07153/AED04084
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do notaccept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Nowbutton on this page.