- Cardross Early Learning and Childcare, Cardross Primary School, Kirkton Road, Cardross, G82 5PN
- £23,304 - £24,326 per year pro rata
- Contract Type:
- Position Type:
- Part Time
- 20 hours per week
This position has expired.
Closing Date: Friday 27th May 2022
Childcare and Education Worker at Cardross Primary School ELC.
Exciting opportunity for a childcare and education worker to join our friendly and professional team. Providing and supporting learning activities while staff are on lunch as well as serving and supervising snack and lunch for our young people.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share. .
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Kelly Girling, Head Teacher
- Telephone: 01389 841433
- Reference : ARB09941/AED01674
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV’s, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.
We encourage applications from people from all backgrounds and aim to have a workforce that represents the wider society that we serve. We pride ourselves on being an employer of choice. We champion diversity, inclusion and wellbeing and aim to create a workplace where everyone feels valued and a sense of belonging. To find out more about our commitment to this please visit Equality & Diversity Policy